Robots compete by following a winding line on a series of tiles to a designated rescue area. On the way the robot could encounter obstacles, bridges and short cut opportunities that will challenge the most intrepid programmer. After negotiating the randomly selected path, the robot arrives at a green coloured area which indicates a chemical spill. While the clock is still ticking the robot must find “the victim” before pushing them out of the quicksand to safety.
In RCAP 2022, RoboCupJunior Rescue Line is virtual competition only.
1. Team Size
- Number of members per team: 1 – 4
2. Team Members
- Primary age group:
- all members are 13 and below
- Secondary age group:
- At least one member in the team is 14 or above.
- All members are 19 or below.
- Primary age group
- Secondary age group
- The RCJ Rescue Line rules 2022 will be used:
- Rules: https://junior.robocup.org/wp-content/uploads/2022Rules/2022_RescueLine_Rules_final01.pdf
- Scoresheet: https://junior.robocup.org/wp-content/uploads/2021Rules/2021_RescueLineMaze_Rubrics_final01.pdf
- 15 October 2022 – Deadline for online registration and TDP submission
- Weekends in November 2022 – Virtual competition. Details will be released later.
- 26 November 2022 – Award ceremony
6. Documents to be submitted when registering online by 15 Oct 2022
- Team photo
- Consent form
- Team Description Paper (Secondary age group only)
- Learning Journal (Primary age group only)
7. Registration and payment
- Click HERE for registration
8. Influncer Award
- RCAP 2022 participating teams whose presentation videos are featured on the RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/RCAPacademy) are eligible for the RCAP Influencer Award.