A disaster has occurred and it is too dangerous for human to enter. A Rescue mission is necessary. A fully autonomous robot needs to be sent into the hazardous maze to locate heated victims so that the humans know where they are. A rescue package needs to be dropped for the humans that will locate them and keep them alive, ‘water’ etc (note: simulated).
In RCAP 2022, RoboCupJunior Rescue Line is virtual competition only.
1. Team Size
- Number of members per team: 1 – 4
2. Team Members
- All members are 19 or below.
- No age groups
- The RCJ Rescue Maze rules 2022 will be used:
- Rules: https://junior.robocup.org/wp-content/uploads/2022Rules/2022_RescueMaze_Rules_final01.pdf
- Score Rubrics: https://junior.robocup.org/wp-content/uploads/2021Rules/2021_RescueLineMaze_Rubrics_final01.pdf
- 15 October 2022 – Deadline for online registration and TDP submission
- Weekends in November 2022 – Virtual competition. Details will be released later.
- 26 November 2022 – Award ceremony
6. Documents to be submitted when registering online by 15 Oct 2022
- Team photo
- Consent form
- Team Description Paper (Secondary age group only)
- Learning Journal (Primary age group only)
7. Registration and payment
- Click HERE for registration
8. Influncer Award
- RCAP 2022 participating teams whose presentation videos are featured on the RCAP Academy Official YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/RCAPacademy) are eligible for the RCAP Influencer Award.